Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Your Top Ten Favorite Post of 2013



 Hello Bloggerettes! I hope your Holidays are going fantabulous!

Wow! I can't believe this is the last day of the year. Time has truly flown.  Renovations are still going on here and I have been taking a much needed break from painting and blogging. But to be honest I was getting bored and missed connecting with you, all of my blogging friends. 

By the way, I would like to welcome all of my new followers. I hope you feel as special as I think you are. :-)

So I was sitting here with my grandchildren watching Despicable Me 2 and thought why not take a minute to share your favorite ten posts for the last year?

So without further ado I put them together and here they are starting with number ten.





Number 10 is my Peaches & Cream end table redo.



Number 9 was the Stamped & Stenciled telephone table.



Number 8 was the Antionette Pink & Lace bedroom set. I love how this turned out and it is now part of a new baby girl's vintage style nursery.




Number 7 was the Victorian Chifferobe which was also my favorite of the year. I transferred this image from The Graphics Fairy three times before I was satisfied with the results.



Number 6 was a French Provincial desk/toilette table in pink and gold.



Number 5 was this cute Little Bird Table with another picture from The Graphics Fairy.



Number 4 was Part II of how my kitchen renovations from 2012 were holding up. My stock oak cabinets were painted with chalk paint and we built the counter tops from red oak flooring.



Number 3 was Part I of the kitchen update showing the eat in area of my kitchen. (By the way before I put my large china hutch back in the dining room, after renovations are complete, I plan on painting it the same Louis Blue and Old White as the pieces above.)


Number 2 was my Shabby Chic Jewelry Armoire. I've done a couple of these and they sold quickly.


Number 1 was also one of my favorites this year. A 1970's hutch I turned into a Jelly Style Cabinet by adding chicken wire and painting with my own mix of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in a color I call "Sea Glass".

Now, I could not close out your favorites this year without including your favorite post from my "Free Graphic Wednesday" blogs. Every Wednesday I share some of my vintage and antique images. Here is your favorite for the year.


Free Graphic Wednesday #55. To see more free images click the button on my page header. I will start sharing images again next Wednesday so be sure to check back in.

Thank you so much for following along with me this year. I hope I have inspired and encouraged you to try transforming a piece of your own furniture.

My wish for you in 2014 is all the peace, happiness and love you can handle. 

Until next time hugs,



You might find this post at the following lovely parties:

Tuesday

7 comments:

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Peggy you are so talented - I just love your makeovers. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2014. Happy New Year!
Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your blog is Gorgeous you do some Beautiful work. I would like to wish you and your family a Wonderful New Year.
xxoo
Diane

Savannah Granny said...

Beautiful projects from a talented lady. Happy New Year, Peggy
xoGinger

Curtains in My Tree said...

Those are all FABULOUS and have enjoyed seeing every post of them

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

I love your Jelly Style Cabinet! Gorgeous color!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

Self Sagacity said...

Very impressive Peggy. They all are unique and so very stylish. Happy New Year!

bidsquare said...

I have seen the blog post thoroughly. I think, all furniture looks like an Antique furniture. By the way,
Antionette Pink & Lace is the best one.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...